JOB POSITION: Production Worker
LOCATION: Greenville, SC
DATE POSTED: November 30, 2017
Performing one or more steps in preparation of processing poultry products. Production employees use a knife or scissors to cut up or debone chicken as it moves down the production line. This work involves standing for long periods of time, doing rapid and repetitive work in a cold and damp environment. It may also include lifting heavy objects.
- Stand on platform during entire shift
- Work in cold/ moist environment regularly
- Work in warm/ dusty environment regularly
- Excellent verbal communication skills required
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Speed and accuracy are required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment for up to 3 hours.
- Must be able to stoop and bend on a regular basis.
- Must be able to push and or pull objects on a regular basis.
- Must be able to lift 40-80 pound cases.
No previous experience required but preferred.
No specific education required.
House of Raeford Farms is committed to improving our employee’s quality of life by delivering a safe work environment, competitive pay, and a great benefits package. If you are interested in this opportunity to join our growing team, submit your application online today. For more information about our production openings, please call 864-268-6917. House of Raeford is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HR CONTACT NAME: Jacqueline Harrison