January 7, 2018
Serving Size: 1 Enchilada
Amount Ingredient Description
3 Bags House of Raeford Pulled Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Meat, Thawed (3#/Bag)
2 Cans (#10) Red Gold Enchilada Sauce (Enhanced Low Sodium)
55 WG Flour Tortillas, 6#
1.75# Cheddar Cheese, Low Sodium, Shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Mix chicken with 1 can of enchilada sauce in large mixing bowl.
3. Lay tortillas on a flat surface. Place 4.73oz chicken mixture down center of
tortilla using a #8 scoop. Roll tortilla.
4. Place tortilla roll seam side down in large hotel pan. Continue to roll tortillas
and place in straight line in hotel pan.
5. Spread 1 can enchilada sauce over top of enchiladas. Sprinkle cheese over top
6. Cover with foil & bake for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken reaches internal
temperature of 165°F
7. Serve warm.