January 7, 2018
Chicken Fajita Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 Quesadilla
Amount Ingredient Description
3 Bags House of Raeford Pulled Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Meat, Thawed (3#/Bag)
110 WG Flour Tortillas, 8”
7# Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
7# Frozen Diced Onion, Thawed
4.5# Frozen Red Bell Pepper Strips, Thawed
1. Heat large flattop/tilt skillet over medium heat.
2. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place tortillas on flattop and warm.
4. Top each tortilla with 1oz cheese using a #16 scoop.
5. Top cheese with 1.25oz chicken using a #30 scoop.
6. Add 1.01oz onions & .66oz red bell peppers on top of cheese using a #30
7. Cook until cheese is melted & all toppings are heated to an internal
temperature of 165°F
8. Fold tortilla in half. Remove from flattop. Cut each quesadilla into 2 wedges.
9. Serve immediately. Quesadillas can be held in warmer until service.